Our expertise in all aspects of technical vessel management enables us to deliver the highest standards of technical innovation and pragmatic solutions that are focused on the delivery of safe and fully compliant vessel operations.
Utilising in-house expertise, each vessel will have an experienced and dedicated ship superintendent and fleet support cell responsible for vessel management, delivering high standards in overall performance. Superintendents work with long-term assigned vessels, allowing a higher level of concentrated ship management.
Full technical management is documented through periodical reporting, creating transparency and accountability whilst enabling ship owners to monitor and stay up-to-date with all operations.
Atlantic Wave Maritime implements technical management processes that ensure all vessels are always continuously managed in alignment with:
- Oil major, flag state and class requirements
- Customer specific additional requirements
- Safe and efficient delivery of ship owner strategy and objectives
- Dry dock/repair supervision
- Planned maintenance and continual condition monitoring
- Strict budget control